40% OFF ALL BOOKS THROUGH 11/26 @ MIDNIGHT.
We will match a donation to Palestine Children Relief Fund, for each book purchased.
Join us on the first of our special edition books, where we learn about the exquisite lives of Hazrat Maryam (AS) and her son Prophet Isa (AS). Many of our children hear about Hazrat Maryam (AS) or Mary, and Prophet Isa (AS) or Jesus, from the world around them, but are not quite sure what Islam has to say about these two beautiful souls.
We hope that by reading this book, your family grows in their amazement of Our Lord, and that our children grow in their Muslim identity as they interact with the beautiful and diverse world around us.
- Audience: short chapter book geared towards elementary school children
- Includes 6 chapters, that goes over the lives of Hazrat Maryam (AS) and Prophet Isa (AS)
- Fact-checked by Imam Safwan Eid, and in partnership with Celebrate Mercy
- Dimensions: 5.5 in. x 8.5 in.
- 70 pages total, including informative and relatable illustrations
- We pride ourselves on quality and excellence
Great book alhmadulillah thanks for writing it!
Another great book by author Farrah! The story is well told. The book is engaging and informative and great for young readers to learn about these beloved figures in Islam. My 4 year old is still young to read it all herself but has enjoyed us reading her the book and loves listening to the story. There are great questions to review key points with older kids. Would love to see a series, highlighting other prophets :)